All-Clad Stainless-Steel Traditional Fry Pan
Regular price $129.95
FREE SHIPPINGUnit price per
Exceptional performance & precise heat control of copper with the strength & easy maintenance of stainless steel make this pan a favorite of chefs, food bloggers, and home cooks alike!
- A kitchen staple featuring a flat base and flared, mid-sized sides that allow for easy flipping and tossing.
- 5-ply bonded construction with stainless steel, aluminum, and a thick copper core for fast/even heating, warp-free strength, and ultimate responsiveness.
- Highly polished stainless-steel cooking surface offers superior stick resistance for easy maintenance with flared edges for drip-free pouring.
- Longer, riveted stainless-steel handles contoured for a comfortable grip and vented to stay cool.
- Compatible with all cooktops including induction, and oven/broiler-safe up to 600°F.
- Handcrafted in the USA at All-Clad's Pennsylvania factory where they've been making bonded cookware for 50 years and backed by All-Clad's Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- 10" pan: 10" diam., 2" high; 3 lb. 8 oz.
- 12" pan: 12" diam., 2 1/4" high; 4 lb.
- Hand crafted in the USA with materials from the USA.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven safe to 500°F.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the stainless-steel lining.
- Do not use knives, sharp kitchen tools or an electric hand mixer in your cookware, as they may scratch lining.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- To remove stubborn food residue, fill cookware with small amount of water and place over low heat until food is softened and easily removed.
- Cookware may discolor if not completely cleaned before reheating. To remove discolored areas, rub with a cloth dampened with lemon juice or white vinegar, or use a high-quality nonabrasive stainless-steel cleaner.
Ships free! Usually arrives within 5-7 business days.